Learn How To Use Reflectors As An Inexpensive And Effective Lighting Tool!
Current information on how to use reflectors and Even how to create your own.
What You Will Learn From This Course
- We will show you the proper way to use a reflector so you can get professional, controlled results.
- We will show you how a reflector opens up a person’s eyes and make them look more inviting.
- We will help you understand the different sizes and shapes of reflectors so you will know what is right for you.
- We will show you how to make reflectors that have been used in Hollywood for years, inexpensive options that will give premium professional results. (A Great DIY Section)
- We will walk you through 12 different reflector lighting setups that you can replicate.
- We will show you how to use reflectors by yourself when you don’t have an assistant, so you can work alone.
- We will teach you how to use reflectors in the shade so you will be able to work in any lighting conditions.
- We will show you how to bounce light around a corner so you can get light in very tough places.
- We will help you feel confident using reflectors. It’s the first lighting tool of Photography and Video.
Everybody starts their lighting career with a reflector. Well, not everyone, but most people do. With over 80 minutes of instruction from Jay P Morgan, this digital download will give you the confidence you need to take the next step in your lighting journey.
Click the BUY NOW button to get this informative course.
Immediate access as a digital download.
Over 80 minutes of instruction.
Jay P. Morgan. With 25+ years in commercial photography, I have used reflectors hundreds of shoots. I shot for a variety of clients including entertainment, consumer products, fashion, and high tech companies.
I have also presented at various photography conferences such as WPPI and taught university courses in photography and videography.
The TSL Guarantee
Download the video and watch anytime.
[/bsf-info-box][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-refresh” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#093459″ pos=”left”]
Your access never expires.
[/bsf-info-box][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-refresh” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#093459″ pos=”left”]Disclaimer: Downloaded content are not eligible for refunds.[/bsf-info-box]
Who Should Take This Course
Photographers and videographers who are looking to improve their lighting or find alternatives to expensive lights.
What Will be Covered
- DIY Reflector Creation
- Reflector Lighting Setups
- Use with and without assistants
- How to bounce light around a corner
Why Should You Take This Course
This will show you step-by-step how you can put together an estimate just like Jay P does. You will learn a proven process to use in creating your own estimates with clarity and confidence to increase you profits. Take the guesswork out of using reflectors and use them correctly so you take better photographs!