YOUR FIRST PROJECTS
Don't Need to Look Like
YOUR FIRST PROJECTS
First Studio Portrait Kit with 32" Soft Gold LiteDisc
$99 + s&h
SHOOT PROFESSIONAL LOOKING VIDEOS & STILLS
RIGHT WHEN YOU GET THE KIT
5 LIGHTING SETUPS
YOU CAN DO
WITH THIS KIT
NO LONGER SACRIFICE QUALITY
WHY THIS KIT?
One of our stubborn marketers at the Slanted Lens wanted to shoot some low-budget videos to create a video series for moms and babies on Instagram. After she told me she bought Cowboy Studio lights, I told her to throw them in the trash and pretend she went on a really nice date with her husband.
I don’t know why, but she didn’t like that comment. She shot the videos on the Cowboy Lights (remember she’s a marketer not a videographer). After 17 hours of shooting, the lights were done, and she threw them out, and I sent her some Photoflex lights.
She wanted the Cowboy lights because they were cheap and would “hopefully” do the job without spending $1,000+ on lights. I want her and all of you to be able to shoot your first studio projects at a low price and not botch them with bad lighting. I also want your investment to last until your paying clients pay you enough to get more professional lights.
To make this happen, I worked out a special deal with Photoflex to get their First Studio Kit with a 32” Soft Gold LiteDisc for only $229. I am really happy about this because their quality is much, much better, and it’s such a great price. I will only be able to sell them until supplies last. So please get a kit now (today) to start making your studio projects.
I also noticed in her videos that the lighting was awful when she first started shooting. I gave her some tips over the phone, and it turned out… better. You can see her studio videos where she is wearing on orange shirt in her home studio.
This month, at her request and to help everyone with their home or office studios, I made the video 5 Lighting Setups for Your Home or Office Studio, so you can all see how to light your studio with the First Studio Kit. (Featured above.)
Thank you so much for being a part of the Slanted Lens!
Keep those cameras rollin’ and keep on clickn’.
MAKE YOUR FIRST PROJECTS
WITHOUT BOTCHING THE LIGHTING
First Studio Kit
- High-efficiency, silver umbrellas for maximum light output
- Durable umbrella material for years of service
- Aluminum tubing makes LiteStands light yet strong
- Black-anodized aluminum stand frame absorbs light rather reflecting it into your shots
- Kit stores compactly for ease of transport
- Guaranteed Flat – to create smooth, even reflections and give you control over your light source
- Double-Laminated – to prevent light from going through the surface, giving you more reflection on your subject
- Double-Riveted – for added strength to prevent breaking and maintain the firm shape of the Disc
- Carry Bag – folds down to 1/3 of its actual size and stores easily in its own bag
- Soft Gold Surface – use for slight warming effect, ideal for open shade or in the studio
- White Surface – use to reflect light with natural looking results, ideal for reflecting direct sun back at your subject or for in the studio
The FirstStudio Portrait Kit is an exceptional lighting solution, which features a two-light setup for creating traditional portrait lighting. The FirstStudio Portrait Kit features two FirstStar® light heads, two 250 watt halogen lamps, two Compact LiteStands and two 45 inch adjustable silver-lined umbrellas. Lightweight and easy to set up to capture memorable moments in portraiture.
The FirstStudio Portrait Kit is an exceptional lighting kit for portraits. This kit includes:
- Two FirstStar Light Heads
- Two highly polished 8″ reflector
- Two FirstStar 250 watt lamps
- Two 45 inch Adjustable Silver Umbrellas
- Two Compact LiteStands
- Set up in your home or business. Take portraits of your friends and family that will be the talk of the neighborhood.
Photoflex LiteDisc™ reflectors are designed to be durable and dependable. High quality materials and construction make their diffusers and reflectors the most popular in the world.
Soft Gold: Use for natural-looking, warmer reflected light. Soft Gold combines silver and gold in a zig-zag pattern for a warm, summery feel that works great with skin tones.
White: Use to reflect light with natural-looking results.
32-inch reflector is ideal for shooting head-and-shoulder portraits, pets. Folds to almost 1/3 its open size. Easily stores in a backpack.
Guaranteed to be flat to ensure a smooth, even reflection. All-metallic foil surfaces are double-laminated for longevity and maximum reflection. Double-riveted frame lets the LiteDisc stand up to tough abuse while maintaining its shape and flexibility.
ADH 45″ Silver Adjustable Umbrella
Dimensions: Arc Length 49″ (124.46cm), Tip to Tip Width 43″ (109.22cm), Shaft Length 27.25″ (69.22cm)
Dimensions: Collapsed Length: 21″/ 53cm, Extended Length: 6.5 Ft. / 199.3cm
Weight: 2.4 Lbs / 1.08kg
FirstStar Lamp – 250 watt (110 volt)
Maximum Wattages: 250
32″ White Gold LiteDisk