Only $39 —19 Teaching Segments
[/ultimate_heading][ultimate_heading main_heading_font_family=”font_family:Alegreya Sans SC|font_call:Alegreya+Sans+SC”]
Learn compositional techniques, basic and advanced camera settings, how to set a long exposure, and stitching photos!
What You’ll Learn
- Explore how to select and use the proper camera gear and settings to capture your shot.
- Understand location scouting and how to find the best conditions for your location
- Develop your own unique shooting style to make yourself stand out amongst other landscape photographers
- Understand how to set your depth of field for a professional looking photograph
- Create a long exposure image using proper knowledge of lighting, aperture, and camera exposure
- Discover compositional solutions and arrangements best suited for each location and photo
- Understand the business of selling your photographic prints
BUY NOW to get exclusive access to this in-depth Landscape Photography Course.
Immediate access as a digital download.
What Will be Covered
- Instant and lifetime access to downloadable video files.
- 19 teaching videos for landscape photographers from basic techniques and camera gear to advanced editing and location and timing ideas
- 3 Hours of video content– in-depth explanations, examples, practical skills, and on-site field teaching
- Workshop-style lessons taught by a professional landscape photographer, Cheyne Walls
- Case Studies: Rules of Thirds, Location Scouting, Shooting Long Exposure
The TSL Guarantee
Cheyne Walls is a photographer based in Laguna Beach, CA. He attended the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, which led him to a brief career as an automotive photographer. Cheyne’s true passion is landscape photography, and his images have won numerous awards, including gold medals from Epson International Pano Awards, The MML International Photography Contest, and Professional Photographers of America International Photography Competition.
He also has been honored with publication in National Geographic and had work inducted into The Wildling Museum of Art & Nature’s permanent art collection to be displayed next to original pieces from Ansel Adams. Cheyne has exhibited his work throughout the U.S and internationally. He remains one of the youngest photographers to receive these accolades.
Jay P Morgan
With 25+ years in commercial photography, Jay P has shot for Advertising Agencies and Corporate clients including Showtime, Warner Brothers, Disney, NBC Television and many more.
Jay P has taught photography and videography at Art Center College of Design, Brooks Institute, and Golden Gate College. His photography and videography business and how-to lessons have been featured in No Film School, F-Stoppers, Peta Pixel, and SLR Lounge, among many others. Jay P has had the pleasure to present workshops and speak at events like PhotoPlus, WPPI, and PPA.