You will learn:
Jay P shows you multiple variations in each lesson to give you a wider variety of lighting solutions. Each of the lighting lessons has 5-10 variations of how to change up the light to give you as many as 40 different looks you can come up with using these lighting principles. And you can apply these principles to come up with limitless solutions for your portrait lighting. Jay P shows you where to place your lights and how to modify the lights using strobes and the same principles apply for continuous lights. These lighting set-ups can apply to still photography as well as video.
What you get:
• 6 Portrait Photography Lessons
• 5 Different Lighting Set-ups:
• 1-3 Light Portraits with multiple variations using 1- 3 lights
• Beauty Light Portrait with multiple variations
• Back Light Portrait with multiple variations using 1 – 3 lights
• Soft Key With Hard Edge Portrait
• Split Light Portrait
• 10 Quick Posing Tips for easy posing.
• Posing instruction about body position, hands, arms, legs and head position.
• How lens choice influences posing.
• More than an hour worth of studio lighting and posing instruction.
• Camera settings needed for your lighting set-ups.
• Lighting diagrams to help you see where to place your lights.
Digital Download Course of 6 Videos adding up to more than an hour of instruction.
You can pay with a credit card through PayPal – No PayPal account required
5 Essential Lighting Set-ups That Every Portrait Photographer Should Know
Plus Portrait Posing Instruction to give you endless possibilities in your portrait work.
In this Portrait Lighting and Posing Course you will learn how to set up 5 different lighting set-ups with step by step instructions, camera settings and posing instruction on how to pose the people you photograph.
About The Instructor
Jay P Morgan is a commercial photographer and director with more than 30 years of experience in photographing people. He is a master at lighting and has created the Laws of Light series on The Slanted Lens.
In this in depth Portrait Lighting Course Jay P uses his skills and knowledge to demonstrate step by step portrait lighting to give you endless options for your portrait lighting solutions.
The TSL Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you any reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase please email shop(at)theslantedlens.com with your order details and we will refund your order.
If you are having trouble with your download or your package has not shown up yet, please contact us at email@example.com.