Learn How To Price Your Photography and Video So You Don’t Lose Clients!
Current information on what you should charge to do video, still shoots, weddings, and portraits.
What You Will Learn From This Course
- What to charge for Still, Wedding, Portrait, and Video shoots so that you can make the profit you need and deserve
- Get the proper contracts and releases to protect your business so you can stay in business
- Discover what you should charge for support people like assistants, Make-Up artists and Stylists so that you do not end up losing money by not planning
- When you are done you will feel confident in creating a bid and negotiating a fair fee for your Weddings, Still projects, Video Jobs and Portrait settings
Jay P Morgan is here to help you succeed! Learn as Jay P walks you through his process for putting an estimate together.
Increase your confidence in putting together estimates to win projects and increase your profits.
Click the BUY NOW button to get this informative course.
Immediate access as a digital download.
75 minutes of instruction.
Jay P. Morgan. With 25+ years in commercial photography, I have put together hundreds of estimates. I shot for a variety of clients including entertainment, consumer products, fashion, and high tech companies.
I have also presented at various photography conferences such as WPPI and taught university courses in photography and videography.
The TSL Guarantee
Who Should Take This Course
Photographers and videographers who are looking to improve their process of putting together estimates.
What Type of Estimates Will be Covered
- Photography & video projects
Why Should You Take This Course
This will show you step-by-step how you can put together an estimate just like Jay P does. You will learn a proven process to use in creating your own estimates with clarity and confidence to increase you profits. Take the guesswork out of pricing your estimates and do them correctly so you increase your profits!